Here are the two outfits that I got to wear for the New Year´s Eve; I wore three all in all but for the last one, which I slipped into after 2AM, I did not get to take pictures and it was anyway just a shiny downtown partying outfit. Given how cold it is in Iceland I did not dare to wear any of these two lovely dresses and switched to a pants outfit. The blue dress is a vintage 40s one that I got in Reykjavik in a vintage shop and hardly got to wear it and the second is a River Island that I got in Dublin earlier this year but which, again, never used to its full potential. Nevertheless, pictures:
– As often as I can and get the time, wear the 20s finger wave hairstyle (it´s the one you see in these pics and I love it)
– Buy only designer pieces or vintage this year
– Wear fake eyelashes more (I really like the dramatic vibe they give and of course they go so well with the 20s ensemble and style)
– Invest in my new lingerie obsession (Agent Provocateur here I come) and increase my vintage slips collection
– Finally get my dose of Besame Cosmetics
Oh, and one thing that really moved me last week was to read Marilyn Monroe´s resolutions from the year 1955. She had a serious list of activities and as fun it is to see what she had aimed for, it is also a sad list with a heart breaking ending. Here is her list but you can read it all better HERE.